Ferdinand | EducationGhana | April 3 | 12 Simple ideas to make life easier and more manageable in 2023
Life in itself is an institution with different stages of experiences. Every individual and how they experience life.
Life can be overwhelming and chaotic at times, but there are many steps you can take to make it easier. From decluttering your home to streamlining your finances and taking breaks, these helpful tips will make life simpler and more manageable.
The following are the Top 12 Simple ideas to make life easier and more manageable
1. Declutter Your Home
Decluttering of one’s home includes putting away items that you no longer needed. The following are the top 10 ways of decluttering one’s home in recent times.
- Start small and focus on one room or area at a time.
- Sort items into three piles: keep, donate, and throw away.
- Don’t be afraid to get rid of items that you no longer need.
- Consider investing in organizational tools and storage containers.
- Create a system for paperwork and other documents.
Take photos of sentimental items instead of keeping them.
- Recruit family and friends to help with the process.
- Keep only the items that bring you joy.
- Make an effort to declutter regularly.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes and start over.
2. Create Routines
Another way of making life easier for anyone is creating a routing of all your activities. These include setting up activities that you want to achieve indicating how, when and why you want to take up such activities.
The following are the top 10 ways of creating routines to make life easier and more manageable.
- Establish a regular sleep schedule and stick to it.
- Set aside time for exercise and other activities.
- Take the time to plan out your day.
- Set realistic goals and break them down into manageable tasks.
- Make time for hobbies and leisure activities.
Give yourself plenty of time to complete tasks.
- Find ways to stay motivated and get organized.
- Make time for relaxation and reflection.
- Take breaks throughout the day to recharge.
- Reward yourself for reaching goals.
3. Make Meal Planning Easier
Meal Planning is another important means of making life easier and more manageable in one’s life on earth. Meal planning includes setting up a menu of foods to be prepared on each day and time within a day or week.
The following are the top 10 ways of planning meals to make life easier and more manageable.
- Create a weekly meal plan and grocery list.
- Try to cook in bulk and freeze leftovers.
- Utilize slow cookers and other time-saving kitchen appliances.
- Look for easy and healthy recipes.
- Take advantage of grocery delivery services.
Stock up on pantry staples and other non-perishable items.
- Try meal prepping and preparing food in advance.
- Stock up on healthy snacks and drinks.
- Make the most of leftovers and repurpose ingredients.
- Cook with family and friends for a fun and social experience.
4. Utilize Technology
The use of Technology is very important in making life very easier and more manageable.
The following are the top 10 ways of utilizing technology to make life easier and more manageable.
- Look for apps to help with organization and productivity.
- Set reminders and alarms to stay on track.
- Use online tools to manage your finances.
- Take advantage of streaming services to save time.
- Automate mundane tasks and stay connected with friends and family.
Create a virtual calendar to keep track of events and appointments.
- Utilize online resources to learn a new skill or hobby.
- Take advantage of voice assistants to save time.
- Use online tools to track progress and reach goals.
- Stay up to date with the latest tech trends.
5. Streamline Your Finances
One way of making life easier is by streamlining one’s finances. The following are the top 10 ways of streamlining one’s finances to make life easier and more manageable.
- Create a budget and track your expenses.
- Establish a savings plan and set aside money for emergencies.
- Automate your finances as much as possible.
- Avoid impulse purchases and shop around for deals.
- Take advantage of rewards programs and cash-back offers.
Look for ways to reduce debt and lower interest rates.
- Utilize online tools to track spending and investments.
- Invest in a financial planner or advisor.
- Take the time to understand financial terms and concepts.
- Research different types of investments and find one that suits your needs.
6. Manage Time Effectively
To make life easier and more manageable, one needs to manage time effectively. The following are the top 10 ways of managing time effectivly to make life easier and more manageable.
- Make a list of tasks and prioritize the most important ones.
- Break down tasks into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate tasks to others.
- Set deadlines and stick to them.
- Avoid distractions and stay focused on the task at hand.
Limit multitasking and take breaks when needed.
- Utilize online tools to stay organized and on track.
- Create a daily to-do list and prioritize tasks.
- Make the most of your time and avoid procrastination.
- Use time-blocking techniques to stay on schedule.
7. Take Breaks
Taking breaks is one very important way of making life very easier and more manageable. The following are the top 10 ways of taking breaks to make life easier and more manageable.
- Make time for breaks throughout the day.
- Take a few minutes to relax and clear your mind.
- Go for a walk or engage in physical activity.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Listen to music or watch a movie.
Read a book or explore a new hobby.
- Take a nap or meditate to recharge.
- Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
- Take a hot bath or do some light stretching.
- Get outside and take in the fresh air.
8. Prioritize Self-Care
Self-care is a very important way of making one’s life easier and more manageable. The following are the top 10 ways of prioritizing self care to make life easier and more manageable.
- Make time for yourself every day.
- Get enough sleep and rest when needed.
- Eat healthy and nutritious foods.
- Exercise regularly and find ways to stay active.
- Avoid overworking and take regular breaks.
Take time to reflect and practice mindfulness.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Explore new hobbies and activities.
- Listen to music and engage in creative activities.
- Make time for fun and relaxation.
9. Learn to Say No
Learning to say NO is a very important way of making life easier and more manageable.
The following are the top 10 ways of learning to say NO to make life easier and more manageable.
- Don’t be afraid to turn down requests.
- Set boundaries and prioritize your own needs.
- Don’t be afraid to take time for yourself.
- Avoid overextending yourself and set realistic expectations.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up and voice your opinion.
Respect the decisions of others and don’t take it personally.
- Ask for help when needed and don’t be afraid to delegate tasks.
- Prioritize your own well-being and don’t be afraid to say “no”.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for what you need.
- Take the time to listen to your own needs and feelings.
10. Delegate Tasks
Delegating Tasks to others is one surest way of making life easier and more manageable.
The following are the top 10 ways of delegating tasks to make life easier and more manageable.
- Identify tasks that can be delegated to others.
- Find reliable people to help with tasks.
- Set expectations and provide clear instructions.
- Ask for feedback and be open to suggestions.
- Respect the decisions of others and don’t micromanage.
Allow others to take the lead and trust their judgement.
- Create a system for tracking progress and staying organized.
- Provide adequate resources and offer assistance when needed.
- Make sure everyone is on the same page and communicate regularly.
- Make sure to thank those who help and show your appreciation.
11. Get Enough Sleep
Getting enough sleep is a very important way of making life easier for everyone. The following are the top 10 ways of getting enough sleep to make life easier and more manageable.
- Establish a regular sleep schedule and stick to it.
- Avoid caffeine and other stimulants in the evening.
- Create a calming bedtime routine.
- Avoid screens and other sources of blue light before bed.
- Turn down the lights and create a comfortable sleeping environment.
Exercise during the day and avoid eating late at night.
- Take a hot shower or bath before bed.
- Listen to calming music or read a book before bed.
- Avoid stress and worrying before bed.
- Try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
12. Practice Gratitude
Practising gratitude is one way of making life easier for individuals.
The following are the top 10 ways of practising gratitude to make life easier and more manageable.
- Take the time to appreciate the good things in life.
- Make an effort to count your blessings each day.
- Write down things that you’re grateful for in a journal.
- Share your gratitude with family and friends.
- Take the time to appreciate the little things.
Find ways to show your appreciation to others.
- Spend time with people who make you feel grateful.
- Give back to your community and volunteer.
- Practice mindfulness and stay present in the moment.
- Make an effort to find the good in challenging situations.
Making life easier doesn’t have to be difficult. With a few simple changes and helpful tips, you can make life simpler and more manageable. From decluttering your home to utilizing technology and taking breaks, these tips can help make life easier and more enjoyable.
- 2022 NOV/DEC Second Series: Over 10,000 candidates fail Mathematics
- 2023 Teachers Promotion Exams: How to request Index numbers and Study Centres
- Top Research Papers to Support Your PhDs in 2023
- Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
- Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download the Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥